Super-boost your pet’s diet with this unique blend of eight herbs to support all-round health
Super-boost your pet`s diet with our top-selling Keeper`s Mix dietary supplement. Specially formulated using a blend of eight herbs, this supplement is perfectly balanced to provide natural antioxidants (to neutralise free radicals), vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, fibres and complex bioactive compounds. Keeper`s Mix promotes all-round health, supporting vital organs and maintaining natural balance in your pet`s body, as well as encouraging a thick and healthy coat.
Our Keepers Mix is our official Foundation Product, with 10% of profit from every sale donated to the Dorwest Foundation. By purchasing to help your dog, you’re also helping others.
Which dogs can benefit from Keeper’s Mix?
Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all-round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands. For dogs on raw diets, our Keeper`s Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness.
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix?
Each herb in our Keeper’s Mix contains active compounds that naturally support your dog’s health:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion - excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
The visible benefits are clear to see with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation and improved overall health.
For more information, including administration, use in pregnancy and lactation and any interactions please go to the information tab.
Ingredients: Finely powdered Kelp seaweed, Celery seeds, Lucerne (Alfalfa), Nettles, Rosemary, Psyllium husks, Clivers and Wild yam
Dosage: Small dogs & cats 1 measure, Medium dogs 2 measures, Large dogs 3 measures, Giant breeds 4 measures. Measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoon. Best introduced gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any other medication
Product Finishing: Powder
Always read the label
All reviews submitted will be considered for suitability before being published.
If you wish to speak to a member of our Customer Services Team please contact us directly